Copyright © 2003 Gray Seal
Food is essential to our lives. For many of us, the art of cooking and eating is a chore. For others, it is a great delight. And for some, the culinary arts and their products are indulgences. Food is substituted for love. Food is an excuse. Food is a god.
You're about to embark on a journey into a familiar yet exciting realm. This is a guide to choosing, ritually preparing, and eating foods to manifest necessary changes in our lives. The only tools that are necessary to practice this ancient branch of magic are food, common kitchen implements, and yourself. Food magic is a natural art, in which we unite our own energies with those that exist in food.
* Kitchen Witchery 101.
* Kitchen Witch's Miscellanea.
* Yule Food Folklore And Traditions.
* Bake A Yule Log Cake.
* December Cider (a.k.a. Festive Drink).
* Imbolc Maiden Wakes Muffins.
* Ostara Recipes.
* Beltane Recipes.
* Midsummer Recipes.
* Lughnasadh Food - Magic Herb Toast.
* Mabon/Autumnal Equinox Foods.
* Elemental and Seasonal Brews (Autumn).
* Traditional Samhain Foods.
* Samhain Pumpkin Bread.
* Crescent Cake Recipe.
Kitchen Witchery provides recipes for the seasons and holidays, oil and seasoning blends, and clever ways to turn your pantry items into magickal tools. From homemade hummus to herbal teas and so much more, this book nourishes your practice and shows you the bountiful magick right in your kitchen.
Kitchen Witchery: Unlocking the Magick in Everyday Ingredients by Laurel Woodward.
Often Bought With This Item:
* The Book of Kitchen Witchery: Spells, recipes, and rituals for magical meals, an enchanted garden, and a happy home by Cerridwen Greenleaf.
* Green Witchcraft Grimoire: A Practical Resource for Making Your Own Spells, Rituals, and Recipes by Amythyst Raine.
Made with Mobirise Offline Website Builder